Don’t worry if you’re having problems unblocking someone on Xbox, we’re here to assist. In this post, we will demonstrate how to unblock a user on Xbox. The process is simple and takes just a few minutes to finish.
What Happens When Someone Is Blocked in Fortnite?
Blocking players from your search bar or friends list prevents them from interacting with you. Let me be frank; there is a limiting factor. In Battle Royale, you may be paired with them.
They will cease bothering you, though, by restricting your access. However, trolls and armchair generals, leeches, and other disruptors are never far away. How can you proceed? Let’s first determine how we can stop them.
How Can Someone Be Unblocked on Xbox?
The processes for blocking and unblocking are same. You may do so from either the console or the mobile application. You may also ban communications from spammers using the ‘Message Requests’ feature.
Users of Xbox One, Series X, and Series S are blocked or unblocked.
- Power on the console and hit the X button on the controller.
- The menu will appear on your console. To access the People section, click its button.
- A list of names will appear. Scroll through it until you find the one you want to unblock.
To unblock or ban a user, click their profile link. Then, click the block or unblock option according on your requirements.
Follow the same approach for both blocking and unblocking.
Blocking Requests for Messages
You may also prevent Xbox from sending you spam messages by heading to your Message Requests area. This is particularly helpful if you continue to get unwanted communications or spam.
- To access the menu, turn on the system and press the Xbox button on the controller.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and choose Chat and parties. Click and choose Requests for messages.
- This area does not display messages from people who have not been added to your Friends list.
- Select the discussion you want to block to begin the blocking procedure.
- Click the More Actions feature, followed by the View Profile option.
- This page will enable you to choose Block or Report based on the intended action.
Note: If you accidentally block someone, you may unblock them using the same techniques outlined above.
Blocking and Unblocking Xbox App Users
You may also ban and unblock users using the iOS and Android Xbox app.
Follow these steps to get this result:
- Download and install the Xbox app if you do not already have it.
- Use your login information to access your Xbox account.
- Please type the Gamertag of the person you want to ban or unblock into the Search Bar.
- When their profile is opened, three vertical dots display next to their name. Select this icon.
- Locate and click the “Block” option in the list.
- Follow the same procedures to unblock a user. Simply click the “Unblock” button.
You may also quickly block a person’s communications. This is the method for accomplishing it.
- Simply tap the Socials tab after signing in to the Xbox app.
- Following this, choose Chats and then Message Requests.
- Scroll through the message requests until you locate the discussion to block.
- Choose More Actions from the person’s profile image.
- Select Block from the menu drop-down. And this is how you prevent someone from sending you more text messages.
This allows you to block messages via the Xbox app and console. It is preferable to ban spammers or scammers. Don’t forget to let us know in the comment section if this approach helped you eliminate the annoying messages.
How to Unblock Xbox One Party Chats
Suppose you joined Xbox party chat incorrectly. Looking for a trustworthy method to unblock party chats? No worries, fellas! We are here to guide you with this issue!
A properly configured NAT is necessary to join a multiplayer game or its party chat. A valid NAT configuration is needed to join a party chat. After NAT, Xbox One party chat may be joined by removing persistent settings and privacy settings.
Sometimes, rebooting the IP router and modem router might assist with joining a party chat.
How to Manage Users You Have Blocked
Users who have been blocked may be seen. If you change your mind and desire to resume communication, it is simple to unblock them.
- Press the Xbox Guide button to access the guide menu
- To access the user’s tab, travel several times to the left and click on your profile.
- Choose my profile
- Select the social tab from the profile page.
- Select the following choices from the sidebar on the left.
- Click on the area that says it all, then choose the block option.
- A list of prohibited users will now appear.
- You may unblock them by visiting their profiles and choosing further options.
How Do You Unblock Someone’s Communications on Xbox Live?
You can unblock a person on Xbox Live using the People I’ve Blocked section of the Friends apps. To unblock someone on Live, users must first find the individual they desire to unblock and then click the unblock option next to their name.
Sometimes users mistakenly block somebody they believe to be someone else. After removing a person’s block, users can communicate normally. Users may ban any Xbox Live Gamertag, regardless of whether that individual is on their Friends List. If the barred user was previously in the list of users, they should return.
By going to the recent players area of their profile, a user may ban a Gamertag that they don’t like. A user may report a banned user to Microsoft if they think they violated the Xbox Live rules.
A blocked player cannot communicate with the blocked player. If the individual tries to contact with the user, an error message is shown. Users who are blocked are not alerted until they attempt conversation. This enables users to selectively block or unblock other participants.