Fonzie Abbott has become a local favorite cafe in Brunswick thanks to its laidback welcoming vibe and menu packed with all-day dining options. From breakfast through dinner, the menu celebrates fresh seasonal ingredients in both savory and sweet preparations.
Here’s an overview of what to expect on the diverse food and drink menu at Fonzie Abbott cafe:
All Day Breakfast
Fonzie Abbott excels at breakfast starting with options like:
- Avocado toast – Multigrain sourdough piled with smashed avocado, feta, greens, poached eggs and dukkah spice. A Melbourne classic.
- Big Breakfast – Free range eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, hash browns and toast. Hearty fuel to start the day.
- Salmon Benedict – English muffins topped with smoked salmon, poached eggs, greens and creamy hollandaise sauce. A brunch favorite.
- Breakfast bowl – Brown rice, kale, roasted sweet potato, mushrooms, spinach, chili oil and a poached egg. Nutritious and delicious.
For a lighter midday bite, favorites include:
- Roasted vegetable salad – Selection of seasonal roasted veggies served on mixed greens with hummus and lemon dressing.
- BLAT – Toasted sandwich with crispy bacon, lettuce, smashed avocado and tomato. Served with rustic fries.
- Bowl of the day – Daily soup or grain bowl made with what’s fresh. Changes daily.
- Frittata – Open-faced omelette packed with seasonal veggies, cheese and herbs. Served with a side salad.
Quench your thirst with:
- Cold brew coffee – Smooth, cold-extracted coffee concentrate served over ice. Also available in flavors like mocha.
- Iced lattes – Espresso shots poured over ice with chilled milk and ice. Go for honey latte or vanilla latte variations.
- Superfood smoothies – Blends of fruits, veggies, oats, seeds, yogurt and juice. Nourishment in a cup.
- Milkshakes – Old fashioned thick and creamy shakes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and daily special flavors.
From woke-up-like-this breakfasts to healthy lunches and handcrafted drinks, Fonzie Abbott’s menu has something all day long. Stop by this charming Brunswick cafe for a taste of local flavor.