If you are stuck on the “ferric” monopoly piece 7 Little Words answer, we have it for you! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that has extra puzzles in addition to the regular puzzle. It’s a fun game that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven hints that describe a word, and then there are 20 two- to three-letter pieces of words that can be put together to make the answers.
Don’t feel bad if you’re having trouble with a 7 Little Words clue. The more you play, the more you’ll learn about the game and be able to figure out clues without any help.
“ferric” piece of Monopoly Answer to 7 Little Words
If you’ve been trying to find a word for the “ferric” monopoly piece in today’s 7 Little Words puzzle but haven’t been able to, here it is! Our 7 Little Words October 1, 2022 Answers guide has all the answers to the puzzle.
IRON (4 letters)
Some clues may be used more than once. If there are more than one answer above, look at the length of the letters, which is usually how to tell them apart, or look at what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- fix by adding pieces;
- eat in small bits
- a part of a natural object;
- a thing that is an example of a certain type
- a home appliance with a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- a heavy, ductile, magnetic metallic element that is silver-white in its pure form but quickly rusts; used in construction, tools, and weapons; helps the blood carry oxygen around the body (adjective)
IRON (verb) to smooth and press with a hot iron
7 Little Words Answers for Today
- Swiss cheese without holes
- Left at the altar, maybe Hamlet’s country will never know.
- Poughkeepsie college
- In an uncaring manner
- Help for those who are hurt
- People who were thought to be old
- Healing salve
- A deep mystery
We hope this helped you solve the 7 Little Words puzzle for today. In the 7 Little Words section of our website, you can find all the answers to each day’s clues.